GM Muscle Series Air Cleaner Kit
14" x 4" Air Cleaner Kit GM Muscle Series Factory Orange Finish w/paper filter
$124.95 Your Price
- Features clean, modern styling with high definition “Chevrolet and Bowtie” logo
- 14” diameter, universal fit round air cleaner available in 3” and 4” filter heights
- Fits Holley 4150 and 4160 and other carburetors with 5.125” diameter neck
- Die-cast aluminum lid construction
- Includes stamped steel color-matched SureFlo style base with knock out provisions for fresh air adapter
- Includes carburetor gasket and all mounting hardware necessary for installation
- Includes non-reusable, metal mesh reinforced pleated paper element
|Base Style||Dropped 1 inch|
|Filter Type||White Paper|
|Product Type||Air Cleaner|
- Mr. Gasket 9863, Air Cleaner Nut, 1/4"-20 in x 5/16"-18 in Thread, Chrome, Each$5.38Qty:
- Mr. Gasket 9862, Air Cleaner Nut, 1/4-20 in x 5/16-18 in Thread, Chrome, Each$5.38Qty:
- Mr. Gasket 5326, Air Cleaner Nut, 1/4-20 in Thread, Billet Aluminum Clear Anodized, Each$6.46Qty:
- Paper air filter element 14" diameter and 3" tall with black rubber ring.$9.95Qty:
- Mr. Gasket Air Filter, 14" x 3", Red Pre-Oiled High Performance Washable Element$25.70Qty:
- Replacement paper air filter element 14" diameter and 3" tall with orange rubber ring.$9.95Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.