Oil Filter Relocation Kit - Single Filter - Hardware Included
This kit relocates the oil filter for quick, clean & easy access and increased filtering. It is complete with precision die cast aluminum by-pass, filter brackets and all high pressure connectors.
- Mr. Gasket
$76.42 Your Price
- The Kit Is Designed To Relocate The Oil Filter
- This Makes Changing Oil Quicker And Easier
- Made Of Polished Cast Aluminum
- Use With 3/4 in-16 Threaded Oil Filters
|Product Type||Oil Filter Relocation Kit|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
- Replacement O-Ring for Oil Filter Relocation Kit 7680. Includes (1) square shaped o-ring for the oil filter adapter that screws onto the engine block instead of the oil filter.$3.95Qty:
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.