Holley Premium Mid-Mount Race Accessory System
GEN V LT Engine Drive includes Alternator, P/S Pump, Tensioner, SFI certified damper w/hard anodized billet crank pulley, Belt, & Pulleys
$2,299.95 Your Price
Starting at $203 a month with Learn More
- Bracketless accessory mounting with ultra-easy assembly
- Bottom outlet heater hose options for swap application clearance
- LT1 style premium 150 amp alternator
- LT1 style water pump cartridge design
- Type II power steering pump with baffled reservoir
- P/S adapter hardline to AN -6 adapter included
- Steam tube input port
- Shortened top outlet nipple for more radiator hose turns and routing room
- OE pulley ratios for optimal accessory performance
- No adapters/spacers required!
- Billet tensioner cover
- Billet alternator, and compressor pulley covers
- SFI certified damper w/hard anodized billet crank pulley
- Works with all common aftermarket and factory Throttle bodies and intakes.
- Works with VVT applications
- Works with Hooker turbo manifolds.
- Fits ALL LT engines except with dry sump and/or supercharger.
|A/C Compressor Included||No|
|A/C Compressor Type||N/A|
|Accessory Drive Style||Mid Mount|
|Application||GM Gen V LT|
|Choose Your Part||Accessory Drive Kits|
|Damper Style||SFI Certified|
|Engine||GM Gen V LT1|
|Oil System Type||Wet Sump|
|Power Steering Hardline Included||Yes|
|Power Steering Pulley Included||Yes|
|Power Steering Pump Included||Yes|
|Power Steering Reservoir Included||Yes|
|Product Type||Accessory Drive Kits|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
|Water Neck Included||Yes|
|Water Pump Included||Yes|
|Water Pump Pulley Included||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.