Holley Pulley for Power Steering Pump
Replacement Pulley for Power Steering Pump 198-104 - for Gen III Hemi Engines (5.7L, 6.1L, and 6.4L)
$74.95 Your Price
- Pulley Works with Power Steering Pump 198-104 to Reduce Power Steering Pressure for Older Muscle Cars & Trucksctory Low Pressure Steering Boxes in Muscle Cars & Trucks w/ Gen III Hemi Engine
- Prevents Damage to Steering Box on Older Vehicles (Due to Excessive Pressure)
- Use w/ Power Steering Pump 198-104
- Use w/ Billet Aluminum Mount 97-380 - Bolts to Existing Tapped Holes on Left Side Cylinder Head of Gen III Hemi Engines
- 6-Rib Billet Aluminum Pulley w/ Black Anodized Finish – Sized for Proper Speed
- Complete Kit (Part # 97-382) Includes Power Steering Pump, Reservoir, Mounting Bracket, Hardline Adapter, and Pulley
- Works with “Car Style” & “Truck Style” Accessory Drive Systems on Gen III Hemi Engines (5.7L, 6.1L, and 6.4L)
- Ideal for Gen III Hemi Engine Swaps in Muscle Cars & Trucks
|Engine||Chrysler Hemi Gen III|
|Product Type||Power Steering Pulley|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.