Fabricated aluminum valve covers w/baffle for 1958-86 Chevy small block 283-400 engines - natural
Fabricated aluminum valve cover pair w/ 1/4" thick billet rail, natural finish, 1958-86 Chevy 283-400 small block
$114.95 Your Price
- High quality 100% TIG welded construction
- 1/8” or 1/4” thick 1-piece CNC billet flange for superior sealing
- Applications for most popular GM, Ford, and Chrysler
- Constructed of 6061 T5 sheet aluminum
- Available with or without breather openings
- Standard height or tall height available for additional valve train clearance
- Your choice of natural anodized or black coated finishes
- Includes mounting hardware
- Sold as a pair
|Application||Small Block Chevy|
|Product Type||Valve Covers|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.