Fabricated aluminum valve covers w/baffle for 1958-86 Chevy small block 283-400 engines.
Fabricated aluminum valve cover pair w/ 1/4" thick billet rail, black finish, 1958-86 Chevy 283-400 small block
$126.95 Your Price
- High quality 100% TIG welded construction
- Available with or without breather openings
- Constructed of 6061 T5 sheet aluminum
- Standard height or tall height available for additional valve train clearance
- 1/8” or 1/4” thick 1-piece CNC billet flange for superior sealing
- Your choice of natural anodized or black coated finishes
- Applications for most popular GM, Ford, and Chrysler
- Includes mounting hardware
- Sold as a pair
|Application||Small Block Chevy|
|Breather Opening Size||N/A|
|Flange Thickness||0.25 inch|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Product Type||Valve Covers|
|Style||Center Ridge SBC|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.