Sniper Fabricated Aluminum Valve Cover - Chevy Small Block - Natural Finish
Fabricated aluminum valve cover pair center bolt, natural, 1987-97 Chevy 305-350 Small Block, no hole
$121.46 Holleydays Price
- High quality 100% TIG welded construction
- Available with or without breather openings
- Constructed of 6061 T5 sheet aluminum
- Standard height or tall height available for additional valve train clearance
- 1/8” or 1/4” thick 1-piece CNC billet flange for superior sealing
- Your choice of natural anodized or black coated finishes
- Applications for most popular GM, Ford, and Chrysler
- Includes mounting hardware
- Sold as a pair
|Application||Small Block Chevy|
|Bolt Pattern||Center Bolt|
|Breather Opening Size||N/A|
|Flange Thickness||0.25 inch|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Product Type||Valve Covers|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.