ThermoCap – 16 PSI – Red
The fastest, easiest way to know exactly when it's safe to open your radiator cap. Fits most domestic AMC, GM, Ford, Jeep, and Chrysler 4, 6, and 8 cylinder radiator's 1955-93. Various valve pressures available.
$32.80 Holleydays Price
- This Temperature Gauge Is Built Into Radiator Cap
- The Gauge Reads Both FahrenHeIt And Celsius
- Temperature Reads Between 30 - 270 Degrees
- 16 PSI Pressure Cap
- Cap Is Red Anodized Other Colors Available
- Fits Standard Radiator Neck
- Easy Grip Octagon Shape
|Product Type||Radiator Caps|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.