Holley EFI GPS Speedometer
4-1/2" GPS Speedometer (w/ Odometer), 0-160 MPH, White Face
$342.95 Suggested Retail
$308.95 Your Price
$308.95 Your Price
Add to Wish List
Starting at $28 a month with Learn More
Holley is pleased to announce the continuing evolution of its very successful analog-style gauges with the release of new 3-3/8” and 4-1/2” speedometers and tachometers to complement our 2-1/16” gauge line. These are designed specifically for use with Holley EFI systems or as a standalone unit and available in both black and white face versions. These gauges are compatible with all Terminator, HP, Dominator, and Sniper ECU’s, allowing them to be installed in a variety of Holley EFI equipped vehicles.
- Does not require a transmission sensor to operate making installation easy in vehicles which lack electronic sensor output or for someone wanting a simple speedometer installation
- Hot start satellite acquisition allows speedometer to function within 2-3 seconds of powering up
- GPS antenna included with 15' cable to route antenna to convenient location in corner of dash
- 0-160 MPH range with multi-function LCD display screen including ¼ mile time, 0-60 time, current speed, mileage/trip odometer, direction, and time of day
- Compatible with all Holley EFI touch screens, dashes, handheld tuners, and other CAN devices – Great for Holley EFI users looking to install a combination of needle gauges and LCD accessories
- Slim-style mounting requires very little dash space for installation
- 240° sweep pointer from 8 to 4 o’clock makes gauges easy to read at a glance
- Internal microprocessor ensures accurate pointer movement in street and racing conditions
- Spin lock ring threads to back of gauge case for simple and secure gauge mounting
- CNC machined billet aluminum bezels with anodized finish – Bezels are threaded for easy replacement
- Multiple bezel options available separately – User can customize the gauges to their preference
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.