Weiand continues to expand oil pan kit offerings! You remember the old days…. when gassers ruled the strip in the 50’s, 60’s, and early 70’s. They were nose up with speed parts easily seen underneath. Weiand aluminum oil pans helped them get down the strip with 7-quart oil capacity and fins to keep them cool! Times and styles have changed, but Weiand is back and proud to announce their latest release of fabricated oil pan kits for Big Block Chevy, GM LS-engines, Small Block Ford, and Mopar B/RB engine applications!
- Oil Pan Kit comes complete with the following: application specific oil pan, oil pan gasket, oil pump pickup and pan mounting bolt kit
- Trap door baffles keep oil under control during hard acceleration
- Increased oil capacity to keep high perfomance engine oil systems fed properly
- Available in Gold Iridite or Black Finish
- Popular applications for drag race applications
|Application||1965-1987 Small Block Ford|
|Crank Scraper Included||No|
|Finish||Gold Zinc Finish|
|Oil Pan Capacity||7.0 Quarts|
|Oil Pan Depth||6.00"|
|Oil Pan Type||Fabricated|
|Product Type||Oil Pan Kit|
|Windage Tray Included||No|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.