- Designed as an upgrade from the plastic OEM timing chain covers on 1996-up Vortec Small Block Chevy engines - Replaces GM part numbers 10244600, 12523972, 12523973, 12558343, 12562818, & 93800970
- Excellent upgrade for Chevrolet Performance crate engines that use the plastic timing chain cover
- Available for EFI (with crank sensor provisions) and carbureted applications (without crank sensor provision)
- Includes over-molded FKM oil seal, virtually eliminating concerns of the seal spinning out at high temperatures, which is common with other aluminum timing covers
- Timing indicator cast into the cover – Intended for use with 8” Vortec balancers and other popular 8” aftermarket balancers
- Accommodates both stock and aftermarket water pumps
- Includes high quality gasket, corrosion resistant E-coated hardware, and dowel pins
- Offered in Natural Cast and Satin Black finishes
|Application||Small Block Chevy|
|Crank Sensor Provision||No|
|Engine||Chevrolet VORTEC V8|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Product Type||Timing Chain Cover|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.