Holley's new trussed LS valley covers are the latest addition to our expansive lineup of LS engine dress up products. Machined from billet aluminum and featuring a modern trussed design, these LS valley covers are the perfect upgrade for your LS engine if you are looking for a subtly custom touch. These valley covers are machined smooth on the underside, allowing for the elimination of Displacement-On-Demand (DOD), and instead feature an ample gasket sealing surface and provisions for re-installing the oil pressure sensor if necessary. Each valley cover is custom machined for either LS1/LS6 (10 bolt) or LS2/LS3/LS7/LSX (11 bolt) patterns and Holley / Mr. Gasket offers all the necessary gaskets and upgraded hardware options to complete your installation. The new Trussed LS valley covers are available in three unique finishes: natural billet (clear anodized for protection), polished billet, and black anodized billet.
- Precision manufactured from billet aluminum with a modern, race inspired, trussed design
- Available for GM LS1/LS6 (10 bolt) and LS2/LS3/LS7/LSX (11 bolt) engine applications
- Smooth underside allows for elimination of Displacement-On-Demand (DOD)* and offers ample gasket sealing surface
- All necessary gaskets and upgraded mounting hardware sold separately
- Available in three unique finishes: natural billet (clear anodized for protection), polished billet, and black anodized billet
|Oil Fill Cap Included||No|
|Product Type||Valley Covers|
- Valley Cover Gasket - Molded Rubber w/ Aluminum Carrier - GM Small Block Gen III/IV (LS Based) - 10 BoltLifter Valley Gasket for GM LS1/LS6 w/ 10-Bolts on the Valley Cover.$25.95Qty:
- Valley cover gasket for GM LS Engines 1997-'05. Delivers excellent sealing properties for oil, fuel and coolant. Fits LS1/LS6$10.70Qty:
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.