Quick Fuel Fabricated Aluminum Valve Cover - Big Block Chrysler - Black Finish
QFT fabricated aluminum valve cover pair long bolt w/ breather hole, black, 1965-78 Chrysler 383-440 big block
$125.06 Holleydays Price
- Features race inspired laser etched “QFT” logos
- Available for popular Small Block or Big Block Chevy, Ford, and Mopar engines
- Top quality 100% TIG welded construction from 6061 T5 aluminum
- ¼” thick 1-piece billet aluminum mounting flange for excellent sealing
- 1.25” breather openings
- Designed to clear most popular rocker arm combinations
- Includes mounting hardware for both valve covers
- Sold as a pair
|Application||Big Block Chrysler|
|Breather Opening Size||1.25 inch|
|Flange Thickness||0.25 inch|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Product Type||Valve Covers|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.