- Features clean, modern styling with high definition “Chevrolet and Bowtie” logo
- Specifically designed for GM ZZ6 engines, but will fit all Small Block Chevy applications with center bolt style cylinder heads (Vortec, ZZ4, ZZ5, ZZ6) – polished mounting hardware included
- Die-cast aluminum construction ensures high detail and reduces the opportunity for warping of the valve cover flange and oil leaks
- Emissions compliant valve covers include pre-installed internal oil baffles as well as an oil fill plug and PCV grommet
- Offered in four unique finishes to fit your style: natural cast aluminum with machined logo (ready for custom paint), polished, satin black with machined logo, and factory orange with machined logo
|Application||GM SBC ZZ6/Vortec|
|Bolt Pattern||Center Bolt|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Product Type||Valve Cover|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.