Holley's new GM Muscle Series accessories are the latest expansion to our officially licensed GM product line. These die-cast aluminum valve covers and air cleaner kits were designed to have a no-frills, modern style with prominent raised GM "Chevrolet and Bowtie" logos. Intended as an alternative to the existing GM ZZ6 accessories, Holley's GM Muscle Series dress up accessories can be the perfect addition to your engine bay if you are searching for a subtly custom variation from the OEM options. All GM Muscle Series accessories are available in four custom finishes: natural cast, polished, satin black, and factory orange (all finishes have machined "Chevrolet and Bowtie" logos aside from polished version). The Small Block Chevy center bolt valve covers (designed to fit Vortec/ZZ4/ZZ5/ZZ6) feature a generous internal height for exceptional valve train clearance and include pre-installed internal baffling, polished mounting hardware, and oil fill / PCV grommets (valve cover gaskets not included).
- Features clean, modern styling with high definition “Chevrolet and Bowtie” logo
- Specifically designed for GM ZZ6 engines, but will fit all Small Block Chevy applications with center bolt style cylinder heads (Vortec, ZZ4, ZZ5, ZZ6) – polished mounting hardware included
- Die-cast aluminum construction ensures high detail and reduces the opportunity for warping of the valve cover flange and oil leaks
- Emissions compliant valve covers include pre-installed internal oil baffles as well as an oil fill plug and PCV grommet
- Offered in four unique finishes to fit your style: natural cast aluminum with machined logo (ready for custom paint), polished, satin black with machined logo, and factory orange with machined logo
|Application||GM SBC ZZ6/Vortec|
|Bolt Pattern||Center Bolt|
|Finish||Satin Black Machined|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Product Type||Valve Cover|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.