Quick Fuel Fabricated Aluminum Valve Cover - Small Block Ford- Silver Finish
QFT fabricated aluminum valve cover pair long bolt w/o hole, silver, 1962-85 Ford 260-351W small block
$124.95 Your Price
- Features race inspired laser etched “QFT” logos
- Available for popular Small Block or Big Block Chevy, Ford, and Mopar engines
- Top quality 100% TIG welded construction from 6061 T5 aluminum
- ¼” thick 1-piece billet aluminum mounting flange for excellent sealing
- Choose with 1.25” breather openings or without openings for use with vacuum pumps or dry sump engines
- Designed to clear most popular rocker arm combinations
- Includes mounting hardware for both valve covers
- Sold as a pair
|Application||Small Block Ford|
|Breather Opening Size||N/A|
|Flange Thickness||0.25 inch|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Product Type||Valve Covers|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.