Fabricated aluminum valve covers w/breather holes, short bolt
Fabricated aluminum valve cover pair w/ breather hole, short bolt, silver, 1965-2000 Chevy 396-454 big block
$126.95 Your Price
- High quality 100% TIG welded construction
- Constructed of 6061 T5 sheet aluminum
- 1/4” thick 1-piece CNC billet flange for superior sealing
- Silver anodized finish
- Applications for most popular GM, Ford, and Chrysler
- Has 1.25" breather openings
- Standard height or tall height available for additional valve train clearance
- Includes mounting hardware
- Sold as a pair
|Application||Big Block Chevy|
|Breather Opening Size||1.25 inch|
|Flange Thickness||0.25 inch|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Product Type||Valve Covers|
|Style||Short Bolt BBC|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.