Aluminum tall-style valve covers for 1958-86 Chevy small block 283-400 engines.
Mr. Gasket's aluminum valve covers are precision die cast for light weight and a perfect fit. Beautifully polished to a high luster, they are sure to enhance the appearance of any engine compartment. They feature and extended sealing lip to positively locate and secure the gasket and stop it from moving to eliminate oil leaks.
$119.95 Your Price
- Fits small block Chevy engines
- Polished cast aluminum construction
- Tall design cover for added rocker clearance
- Includes gaskets
- Sold as a pair
|Product Type||Valve Covers|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.