Fabricated aluminum valve covers w/baffle for 1958-86 Chevy small block 283-400 engines.
Fabricated from lightweight aluminum and features a smooth top with a baffle opening in each cover. Has 1/4" thick 1-piece mounting flange which ensures a flat mating surface for superior sealing along with aluminum tubes welded into the mounting holes to maintain rail flatness and increase valve cover strength. Includes mounting hardware.
$187.95 Your Price
- Fits small block Chevy engines
- Perimeter style bolt pattern
- Welded aluminum construction
- 1/4" thick 1-piece mounting flange for superior sealing
- Includes mounting hardware
- Sold as a pair
|Application||Small Block Chevy|
|Breather Opening Size||1.25 inch|
|Finish||Bead Blast Silver Anodized|
|Flange Thickness||0.25 inch|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Product Type||Valve Covers|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.