- Features a high definition “Chevrolet” script logo and a wrap-around finned design to add classic muscle styling to your engine bay
- Designed to fit all 1958-86 Small Block Chevy engines with perimeter bolt pattern
- Die-cast aluminum construction ensures high quality details, and reduces opportunities for valve cover flange warping and oil leaks
- 3.3” tall with a solid body for non-emissions applications or custom crankcase ventilation setups
- Offered in natural cast, polished, satin black with machined fins, and factory orange with machined fins
|Application||Small Block Chevy|
|Baffle Included||No Baffle Provisions|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Product Type||Valve Cover|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.