M/T Valve Covers for Small Block Chevy Engines – Natural Cast Finish
Vintage–style finned, cast aluminum
$143.95 Suggested Retail
$129.95 Your Price
$129.95 Your Price
Add to Wish List
Flashback - 1972: Nothing was cooler than sporting around town in a hot rod with a Holley Double Pumper® and M/T® finned aluminum valve covers! Show everyone how cool you are and show up sporting those same parts today! "For the custom engine, M/T offers a superior valve cover of polished aluminum for added cooling. Each die-cast cover is precision manufactured with knock-out plugs for stock PCV (smog Control) and oil fill installations. The M/T polished top cover surface may be used for engraving your name horizontally, next to the deep heat dissipating fins." - Text from 1972 Holley - M/T Performance Parts Catalog. Other historic literature stated that you could expect reduced valve train noise from these cast aluminum M/T covers. The Holley M/T valve covers are available in the new natural cast finish that offers a true nostalgic look on its own, or is ready for custom paint, as well as in the original fully polished, and satin black with machined fins/logo finishes that Holley & M/T helped make popular.
- Cast aluminum construction for even gasket sealing and high quality details
- Precision manufactured with knock-out plugs for stock PCV (smog control) and oil fill installations
- Deep heat dissipating fins
- Top cover surface retains vintage style nameplate pad for custom engraving
- Natural cast finish for a true nostalgic look, or ready for custom paint
|Application||Small Block Chevy|
|Oil Fill Cap Included||No|
|Product Type||Valve Cover|
|Type of Component||Valve Cover|
- Mr. Gasket 182, Valve Cover Gaskets, Cork/Rubber, Chevy Big Block, Pair$29.19Qty:
- Mr. Gasket 5862, Valve Cover Gaskets, Ultra-Seal, Chevy Big Block, Pair$20.53Qty:
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.