Sniper Fabricated Aluminum Valve Cover - Chrysler Small Block - Black Finish
Fabricated aluminum valve cover pair, Black, 1964-91 Chrysler 273-360 small block (exc. Magnum)
$133.95 Your Price
- Laser etched “Sniper” logo on top of valve cover
- High quality 100% TIG welded construction
- 1/4” thick 1-piece CNC billet flange for superior sealing
- Constructed of 6061 T5 sheet aluminum
- Applications for most popular GM, Ford, and Chrysler
- 1.25" breather openings
- Includes mounting hardware
- Your choice of silver anodized or black coated finishes
- Standard height or tall height available for additional valve train clearance
- Sold as a pair
|Application||Small Block Chrysler|
|Breather Opening Size||1.25 inch|
|Flange Thickness||0.25 inch|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Product Type||Valve Covers|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.