Crankcase Evacuation System
Designed primarily for drag race applications, this crankcase evacuation system is designed to reduce pressure build-up in the engine crankcase. This provides a better piston ring seal, less intake charge contamination, and reduces oil leaks caused by high crankcase pressures, while increasing engine performance.
$50.40 Your Price
- Reduces Crankcase Pressure
- Utilizes Chrome Plated Breathers
- Universal For Most Engines
|Product Type||Valve Cover Breather|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.