B&M Hi-Tek Direct-fit Power Steering SuperCooler
Fits 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK models.
$224.95 Your Price
- Helps Lower Power Steering Fluid Temperature to Improve Steering Response
- Perfect for Heavily Modified Suspensions and Larger Wheels
- Includes Black Powder Coated Brackets, Hose, and Hardware
- Cooler is an Aluminum Stacked Plate Style Core Design
- SuperCooler has a 15,000 BTU Rating
- Over 65 Years of B&M Quality
- Easy Direct-fit Installation
|Core Design/Type||Stacked Plate|
|Core Row Quantity||25|
|Core Tube Width (in)||1.25|
|Design Type||Stacked Plate|
|Inlet Attachment Type||Female Threads|
|Inlet Diameter (in)||1/2 NPT|
|Line Inside Diameter (in)||0.375|
|Low Temp Bypass||No|
|Outlet Attachment Type||Female Threads|
|Outlet Diameter (in)||1/2 NPT|
|Product Type||Automatic Transmission Power Steering Cooler Kit|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
In The Box
In The Box
- Hardware and Instructions
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.