Frostbite Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap- 3 Row
Direct Fit for 67-69 Camaro and Crossflow conversion radiator for 62-67 GM "X" Body, and 64-67 Chevelle with 20-3/4" wide core for GM LS Swap 4.7/5.3/6.0/6.2/7.0L (3-Row)
NOTE: Inlet and Outlet fittings are available separately in three different sizes listed under the Service Parts Tab based on your hose size needs.
- Saddle Mount
$451.76 Holleydays Price
Starting at $40 a month with Learn More
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Dual Pass, Cross Flow design to maximize cooling efficiency
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 3-Row Radiators supporting applications with 600+ horsepower
- Specific Application fitments for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep are also available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
|# of Passes||Dual|
|Cooling Row Diameter||11/16"|
|Core Dimension||17 x 20-3/4|
|Flow Style||Dual Pass|
|Hose Location Inlet||Passenger|
|Hose Location Outlet||Passenger|
|Inlet / Outlet Size||AN Bungs|
|Inlet Size||AN Bungs|
|Outlet Size||AN Bungs|
|Overall Dimension||18-1/2 x 26|
|Steam Port Fitting Size||1/4" NPT|
- Threaded Radiator Inlet/Outlet hose fitting 1.50" for Frostbite LS-Swap Radiators$45.09Qty:
- Threaded Radiator Inlet/Outlet hose fitting 1.75" for Frostbite LS-Swap Radiators$45.09Qty:
- Threaded Radiator Inlet/Outlet hose fitting 1.25" for Frostbite LS-Swap Radiators$45.09Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.