Mr. Gasket High Flow Aluminum Water Pump - Polished Finish
Fits 1958-1979 Big Block Chrysler engines 361/383/400/413/426/440 including Max Wedge and Hemi.
$140.36 Holleydays Price
- Polished finish aluminum alloy housing
- Front and Rear roller bearings to minimize pump noise
- Cold-rolled carbon steel impeller featuring multi-van axial design
- Double welded front and rear impeller faceplates to maximize flow and minimize cavitation
- Available in natural as-cast and polished housing finishes
- Applications approved for high revving engines (above 7,000 RPM)
- Almost 2 pounds lighter than cast iron water pump
|Application||Chrysler Big Block|
|Product Type||Water Pump|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.