SMARTWIRE POWER CONTROL MODULE
The Racepak SmartWire eliminates traditional fuses, breakers and relays in almost any vehicle.
$1,751.36 Holleydays Price
Starting at $154 a month with Learn More
- 125 Total Amp Capacity
- Min/Max Power Supply: 8-20 Volts
- Operating Power Supply: 12-16 volt automotive applications
- 30 Total Output Channels
- Output Protection: User definable over current limits. Internal short circuit and/or thermal overload (non definable)
- 8 Channels @ 20 Amps Maximum for high amperage applications such as electric fuel pumps or starter solenoids.
- 22 Channels @ 10 Amps Maximum for low amperage applications such as head lights, turn signals, or small cooling fans.
- 12 Hardwired Switched Inputs - Voltage triggered >2.7V or Ground Triggered <2.5V
- Data Output: Volts, Amps, Status (On/Off).
- Test Mode: This software integrated feature allows you to quickly determine if an input or output is working as intended.
- Response Time: 3.0 Miliseconds
- Programming: USB Cable w/ Free Datalink II Software
- Dimensions: 6" (L) x 5.5" (W) x 1.5" (H)
- Connectors: Two - 23 pin Ampseal, One 1/4" x 20 Main Power Stud, One mini USB (for programming), One Switch CAN bus (for optional switch panel or module), One V-Net CAN bus for optional V-net accessories, such as sensors).
|Product Type||Power Distribution Modules|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
In The Box
In The Box
- USB programming cable
- Racepak Datalink II software
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.