Weiand 6-71 Supercharger Kit - Satin
Chevy Big Block (Standard Deck), NOT compatible w/ Mercruiser, OMC or Volvo Penta accessory drives and requires short water pump and 2 "V" pulley, Long Nose, 3" Gilmer Drive Belt, Satin Finish
Not Available Online
- Part # 7488 is no longer available and is superceded by Part # 7588
- Long Nose
- 3" Gilmer Drive Belt
- 8.5% Underdriven Drive Ratio w/ Included Pulley Set
- Satin Finish
- Develop 550+ Horsepower out of a mild 454 Chevy
- Instant, full-time power every time you hit the throttle
- Substantially increases torque for heavy boats and pulling up skiers
- Various kits also available to suit most marinized engines
|Engine||Chevy Big Block V8|
|Supercharger Drive Pulley||1/2 Inch Pitch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.