Quick Time Bellhousing - Chevy
Perfect fit for Big Block and Small Block Chevys with Muncie, Richmond, Saginaw, or TKO transmissions – SFI 6.1 Certified
$955.95 Your Price
Starting at $85 a month with Learn More
- Patent on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- Standard Left Hand Fork Or Hydraulic Bearing
- 168 Tooth Flywheel and 11" Clutch
- Utilizes OEM Style Starter Attachment / Placement
- Transmission Bore Diameter: 4.685 In
- Bellhousing Depth 6.290 In
- Access Window For Clutch Adjustment
- Weighs 22 Lbs
- S.F.I. 6.1 Certified
- Made In The USA
|Clutch Operation||Mechanical or Hydraulic|
|Engine||Chevy Big Block|
|Chevy Small Block V8|
|Trans. Bore Diameter||N/A|
|TKO 500/600 Chevy|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.