Quick Time Bellhousing - Chevy LS
Perfect fit for Chevy LS engines with Muncie, Jerico, T5 or TKO 500/600 Chevy transmissions can also be used with late model LT1 and LT4 engines.
$701.95 Your Price
Starting at $62 a month with Learn More
- Patent on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- Standard Left Hand Fork Or Hydraulic Bearing
- Fits Up To A 168 Tooth Flywheel With 11 in Clutch
- Utilizes OEM Style Starter Attachment / Placement
- Transmission Bore 4.685 In
- Bellhousing Depth 6.100 In
- Weight 22 Lbs
- Include Grade 8 Hardware
- Made In The USA
- SFI Certified @ 6.1
|Clutch Operation||Mechanical or Hydraulic|
|Trans. Bore Diameter||N/A|
|TKO 500/600 Chevy|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.