Bellhousing – Ford 4.0L
Perfect fit for 4.0L Fords with TKO transmissions
$847.95 Your Price
Starting at $75 a month with Learn More
- Patent on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- Built from high grade steel - work hardened to over 80,000 PSI strength. Over two times the strength of typical steel bellhousings.
- Bellhousing cone is spin formed not rolled or stamped.
- Laser cut components are added to assemblyand CNC machined with extreme precision to provide a bellhousing that is parallel and centered to within .003 in.
- Precision manufacturing method permits Lakewood bellhousings to be the most dimensionally stable bellhousing available,permits less drive-train wear.
- Designed to be the lightest, strongest and most accurate bellhousing available.
- Ideal for Drag Strip, Circle Track, and High Performance Street applications.
|Clutch||9" Clutch Disc|
|Clutch Diameter||9 inch|
|Trans Bore||4.85 / 4.91 / 5.12|
|Trans. Bore Diameter||4.850 inch/4.910 inch|
|TKO 500/600 Ford|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.