Bellhousing – Mazda
Perfect fit for 13B/20B Mazda RX7s with Muncie/Jerico-style transmissions
$735.95 Your Price
- Patent on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- Built from high grade steel - work hardened to over 80,000 PSI strength. Over two times the strength of typical steel bellhousings.
- Bellhousing cone is spin formed not rolled or stamped. This process provides consistent wall thickness and incredible strength.
- Laser cut components are added to assembly and CNC machined with extreme precision to provide a bellhousing that is parallel & centered to within .003 in.
- Precision manufacturing method permits Quick Time bellhousings to be the most dimensionally stable bellhousing available, permits less drivetrain wear.
- Designed to be the lightest, strongest and most accurate bellhousing available.
|Clutch||7.25" Clutch Disc|
|Clutch Diameter||7.25 inch|
|Trans. Bore Diameter||4.685 inch|
|TKO 500/600 Chevy|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.