Quick Time Bellhousing - Ford Australian
Perfect fit for 4L, BA, BF, and FG Australian Ford engines with TKO, TR3550, or T5 transmissions – SFI Certified 6.1
$788.95 Your Price
Starting at $70 a month with Learn More
- Patent on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- Built from high grade steel - work hardened to over 80,000 PSI strength. Over two times the strength of typical steel bellhousings.
- Bellhousing cone is spin formed not rolled or stamped. This process provides consistent wall thickness and incredible strength.
- Laser cut components are added to assembly and CNC machined with extreme precision to provide a bellhousing that is parallel & centered to within .003 in.
- Precision manufacturing method permits Quick Time bellhousings to be the most dimensionally stable bellhousing available, permits less drivetrain wear.
- Designed to be the lightest, strongest and most accurate bellhousing available.
|Clutch||10.5" or 11" Clutch Disc|
|Clutch Diameter||10.5 inch or 11 inch|
|Clutch Operation||Mechanical or Hydraulic|
|Engine||Ford Falcon 4.0 BA|
|Ford Falcon 4.0 BF|
|Ford Falcon 4.0 FG|
|Trans. Bore Diameter||Universal 4.850/4.910 inch|
|TKO 500/600 Ford|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.