Bellhousing – For Nissan
Perfect fit for Nissan engines with Chevy T56 Magnum transmissions
$909.95 Your Price
Starting at $81 a month with Learn More
- Patent on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- Built from high grade steel - work hardened to over 80,000 PSI strength. Over two times the strength of typical steel bellhousings.
- Bellhousing cone is spin formed not rolled or stamped. This process provides consistent wall thickness and incredible strength.
- Laser cut components are added to assembly and CNC machined with extreme precision to provide a bellhousing that is parallel & centered to within .003 in.
- Precision manufacturing method permits Quick Time bellhousings to be the most dimensionally stable bellhousing available, permits less drivetrain wear.
- Designed to be the lightest, strongest and most accurate bellhousing available.
|Trans. Bore Diameter||N/A|
|Transmission||T56 Chevy LS|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.