Bellhousing – Ford Modular
Perfect fit for 4.6/5.0/5.4/5.8/6.2L Ford Modular engines with ZF transaxle transmissions
$639.95 Your Price
- Patent on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- Built from high grade steel - work hardened to over 80,000 PSI strength. Over two times the strength of typical steel bellhousings.
- Bellhousing cone is spin formed not rolled or stamped.
- Laser cut components are added to assemblyand CNC machined with extreme precision to provide a bellhousing that is parallel and centered to within .003 in.
- Precision manufacturing method permits Lakewood bellhousings to be the most dimensionally stable bellhousing available,permits less drive-train wear.
- Designed to be the lightest, strongest and most accurate bellhousing available.
- Ideal for Drag Strip, Circle Track, and High Performance Street applications.
- Fits 4.6/5.0/5.4/5.8/6.2L Modular Ford Engines
|Clutch||11" Clutch Disc|
|Engine||Ford 4.6 Modular|
|Ford 5.0 Modular|
|Ford 5.4 Modular|
|Ford 5.8 Modular|
|Ford 6.2 Modular|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.