- Excellent replacement for stock clutch for torque levels up to 650 lbs. ft.
- For use with 1-piece replacement flywheels
- Great drivability along with stock pedal feel
- Upgraded clutch materials offers up to 30% more clamping pressure than stock OE clutch
- Features a matched pressure plate and a heavy duty, high torque steel back clutch disc
- Smooth, chatter-free operation using top quality organic composite friction surface material
- Riveted clutch disc with advanced steel back friction material provides additional clamping force and superior strength
- Kits come complete with pressure plate, clutch disc, throwout bearing, alignment tool, and instructions
|Alignment Tool Included||Yes|
|Disc Style||Spring Hub|
|Input Shaft Diameter||1-1/4 in.|
|Pressure Plate Style||Diaphram|
|Product Type||Clutch Kits|
|Throwout Bearing Included||Yes|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.