Hays Dragon Claw Clutch Kit- Dual Disc
Ford 3.5/3.7L EcoBoost V6 Engines Dual Disc Clutch Kit, 10-spline
$1,888.95 Suggested Retail
$1,699.95 Your Price
$1,699.95 Your Price
Hays Dragon Claw Single and Dual Disc clutch kits are a game changer for the Ford EcoBoost clutch market. Dragon Claw Clutch Kits are intended for “Street Driven Race Cars”. They can withstand the torque of forced induction engines with Single Disc kits rated up to 550 lb.-ft and Dual Disc kits rated up to 1150 lb.-ft. at the crank. They are built to survive extreme racing use without requiring additional pedal effort. Each kit includes flywheel, pressure plate, clutch disc, pilot bearing, shims (as needed), alignment tool, hardware, and instructions.
- Kits come complete with SFI-approved Billet Aluminum Flywheel, Pressure Plate, Disc(s), Alignment Tool, Pilot Bearing, Shims (as needed), and Hardware ensuring properly matched components and easy installation
- Light weight construction – Pressure Plate Cover is forged from 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum; Flywheel is forged from 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Complete dual disc assembly weighs as little as 35 lbs while single disc assembly comes in at 28 lbs.
- Patented lever assist technology allows clutch to have increased torque holding capacity while maintaining a near stock pedal feel
- Proven to hold for turbocharged vehicles up to 1150 lb.-ft. torque with dual disc kit, single disc kits rated to 550 lb.-ft. torque
- Proprietary ceramic friction material is both streetable and aggressive when necessary
- Sprung hub disc centers allow for smooth engagement, less gear clash, and longer transmission life
- No break in period – Install the clutch and drive it!
- 100% American made
|Alignment Tool Included||Yes|
|Disc Style||Spring Hub|
|Input Shaft Diameter||1-1/16 in.|
|Max Torque Rating (ft.-lbs.)||1150|
|Pilot Bushing Included||No|
|Pressure Plate Style||Diaphram|
|Product Type||Clutch Kit|
|Throwout Bearing Included||No|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.