Hays Street 450 Clutch Kit
1970-72 Dodge & Plymouth 426/440 V8 10.95" diameter, 18-spline
$469.95 Your Price
Starting at $42 a month with Learn More
- Great drivability for power levels up to 450 horsepower
- Smooth, chatter-free operation using top quality organic composite friction surface material
- Upgraded damper springs gives up to 30% more clamping pressure than stock OE clutch
- Clutch disc features heavy duty hub assembly for increased load capacity
- All Street 450 clutch kits come complete with pressure plate, disc, release bearing, and alignment tool unless otherwise noted
|Alignment Tool Included||Yes|
|Disc Style||Spring Hub|
|Input Shaft Diameter||1-3/16 in.|
|Max Horsepower Rating||450|
|Pilot Bushing Included||No|
|Pressure Plate Style||Borg & Beck|
|Product Type||Clutch Kits|
|Throwout Bearing Included||Yes|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.