Hays Street 650 Conversion Clutch Kit - Ford
1965-1972 Ford 390/427/428/429/460 V8 - 11" 26-Spline Sintered Metallic Disc with Short Lever Pressure Plate
$449.95 Your Price
Starting at $40 a month with Learn More
- Includes 26-spline clutch disc for use with most 5-speed and 6-speed conversions
- Designed for power levels up to 650 naturally aspirated horsepower (600 HP for forced induction/nitrous)
- True “Street/Strip” clutch kit for spirited street driving and frequent track use
- Upgraded damper springs gives up to 30% more clamping pressure than stock OE clutch
- Dual friction disc offers the best of both worlds, smooth engagement and excellent holding capacity
- Upgraded heavy-duty spring hub handles greater shock load over standard disc springs
- All Street 650 clutch kits come complete with pressure plate, disc, throwout bearing, and alignment tool
|Alignment Tool Included||Yes|
|Disc Material||Sintered Metallic|
|Disc Style||Spring Hub|
|Input Shaft Diameter||1-1/8 in.|
|Max Horsepower Rating||650|
|Pilot Bushing Included||No|
|Pressure Plate Style||Lever|
|Product Type||Clutch Kits|
|Throwout Bearing Included||Yes|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.