Hays 2-Piece Steel SFI Certified Flexplate - Cummins Diesel
1988-2006 5.9L Dodge Cummins Diesel, 152-tooth internally balanced, zinc plated steel
$212.95 Your Price
- Double welded outer ring gear for added durability over stock flexplate
- Forged from cold-rolled steel for additional torque handling
- 4mm thick centerplate for added strength around the crankshaft
- SFI 29.1 certified – Legal for use in racing classes that require SFI flexplate
- Heavy-Duty designs utilized to withstand the stress of high-torque Diesel engines
- Also available w/Black Oxide options for Cummins Diesel
|# of Teeth||152|
|Center Bore (Register Diameter)||1.810"|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.