Hays Black Oxide Steel 152-Tooth Internally Balanced Flexplate
Black Oxide Steel 152-tooth internally balanced flexplate for 1988-06 5.9L Dodge Cummins Diesel
$399.95 Your Price
- Designed to withstand up to 1,500 lbs. ft of torque
- One-piece billet steel design with specialized ring gear heat treatment and thicker than stock centerplate
- CNC machined from 5140 billet steel for true runout and precision balanced for smooth operation
- SFI-approved – Legal for use in racing classes that require SFI certification
- Available in two SFI specifications, choose from 29.1 or 29.3 specs
- Heavy-Duty designs utilized to withstand the stress of high-torque Diesel engines
- Also available w/Zinc Plated options for Cummins Diesel
|# of Teeth||152|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.