Hays Zinc-Plated steel 152-Tooth Internally Balanced Flexplate
Hays Zinc-Plated steel 152-tooth internally balanced flexplate for 2007-17 6.7L Dodge Cummins Diesel
$204.95 Your Price
- Double welded outer ring gear for added durability over stock flexplate
- Forged from cold-rolled steel for additional torque handling
- 4mm thick centerplate for added strength around the crankshaft
- SFI 29.1 certified – Legal for use in racing classes that require SFI flexplate
- Heavy-Duty designs utilized to withstand the stress of high-torque Diesel engines
- Also available w/Black Oxide options for Cummins Diesel
|# of Teeth||152|
|Center Bore (Register Diameter)||2.120"|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.