Hays Steel SFI Certified Flexplate - Oldsmobile
1968-1990 Oldsmobile V8, 166-Tooth, External Balanced
$123.95 Your Price
- All applications for flexplates are SFI 29.1 Certified
- Available in Externally and Internally Balanced options
- Most flexplates feature Zinc Dichromate Plated finish for superior corrosion resistance and good looks
- Heavy- Duty design utilized thicker than stock steel plate enabling to withstand the stress of high-stall converters and high-RPM engines
- More applications now available for Buick, Cadillac, Chevy, Ford, Mopar, Oldsmobile and Pontiac Engine applications
- Gas and Diesel Truck applications coming soon!
|# of Teeth||166|
|Center Bore (Register Diameter)||2.486"|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.