Hays Steel SFI Certified Flexplate - Ford Modular V8
1992-2006 Ford 4.6L, 2011-2019 5.0L Coyote, 1999-2012 5.4L, and 2013 5.8L with 8-bolt Crankshaft, 164 Tooth Internal Balanced, Ford and GM Converter Bolt Patterns
$109.95 Your Price
- SFI-approved – legal for use in racing classes that require SFI certification
- Flexplate features a precision double welded ring gear
- Has 4mm thick center plate to resist cracking near crankshaft flange
- Zinc-dichromate plated to resist corrosion
- CAD designed to provide optimum performance and reliability
- Available in Internal or External balanced versions
- Applications offered for a wide variety of engine and transmission bolt patterns
|# of Teeth||164|
|Application||Ford Modular V8 engines|
|Bolt Pattern||Ford 10-1/2"|
|Centerplate Thickness||4 mm|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.