Hays Steel SFI Certified Flexplate - Small Block, Big Block, and 90 Degree V6 Chevrolet
1957-1985 Small Block, Big Block Chevrolet including 8.1L with 6-Bolt Converter, 1978-2014 GM 90 Degree V6, 168 Tooth, Internal Balanced, 7/16" Converter Bolt Opening
$130.46 Holleydays Price
- SFI-approved – legal for use in racing classes that require SFI certification
- Flexplate features a precision double welded ring gear
- Has 4mm thick center plate to resist cracking near crankshaft flange
- Zinc-dichromate plated to resist corrosion
- CAD designed to provide optimum performance and reliability
- Available in Internal or External balanced versions
- Applications offered for a wide variety of engine and transmission bolt patterns
|# of Teeth||168|
|Bolt Pattern||GM 10-3/4"|
|Centerplate Thickness||4 mm|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.