The Racing Modular Flexplate was designed specifically for the racer or hardcore enthusiast in mind. The modular design using a laser cut 4130 steel starter ring creates a much stronger design for high horsepower applications. No welds holding dissimilar materials to fail. This laminated design also allows the Flexplate to flex as designed and helps with engine harmonics compared to other billet designs on the market. All Flexplates are neutral balanced. If your engine is externally balanced you can use one of our balance plates to keep it in balance. Flexplates are finished off in a zinc plated finish to protect from corrosion and give it a great look.
Features and Benefits:
- Flexplate is made entirely from 4130 Steel
- The ring gear is cut using laser technology
- Stronger design then other flexplates on the market
- Accurate in all dimensions within .003
- All Flexplates are neutral balanced, balance plates can be used for some applications
- Zinc Plated
- Over two times stronger than OEM Flexplates
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.