Hays Billet Aluminum SFI Certified Flywheel - Small Block Chevrolet
1970-1985 383-400 Small Block Chevrolet, External Balance, 153T, 1045 Steel Friction Plate
$502.95 Your Price
Starting at $45 a month with Learn More
- SFI-approved – legal for use in racing classes that require SFI certification
- Choose precision CNC-machined 1045 billet steel for maximum strength and durability or 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction for weight reduction and excellent heat dissipation
- Aluminum flywheels feature forged heat treated steel ring gears and replaceable 1045 steel friction surface attached with high-grade fasteners
- CAD designed to provide optimum performance and reliability
- Available in Internal, External, or Zero (Neutral) balanced versions
- Applications offered for a wide variety of engines
|Application||Chevrolet Small Block|
|Center Bore (Register Diameter)||2.486"|
|Engine||Chevy Small Block V8|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
- Blanchard ground steel insert for 11 inch aluminum flywheels with 20 insert bolt holes$101.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.