Hays Billet Aluminum Flywheel, CHEV SB 383-400 1970-85
Hays billet aluminum SFI approved flywheel, CHEV SB 383-400 1970-85, External Balance, 153T, 1045 Steel Friction Plate
$459.95 Your Price
- SFI-approved – legal for use in racing classes that require SFI certification
- Choose precision CNC-machined 1045 billet steel for maximum strength and durability or 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction for weight reduction and excellent heat dissipation
- Aluminum flywheels feature forged heat treated steel ring gears and replaceable 1045 steel friction surface attached with high-grade fasteners
- CAD designed to provide optimum performance and reliability
- Available in Internal, External, or Zero (Neutral) balanced versions
- Applications offered for a wide variety of engines
|Application||Chevrolet Small Block|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.