Hays Billet Aluminum SFI Certified Flywheel - Big Block Chevrolet
1970-1990 454 Big Block Chevrolet, 6061 T-6, External Balance, 153-tooth, 1045 SFP, with early design bolt-on counter weight
$529.95 Your Price
Starting at $47 a month with Learn More
- SFI-approved – legal for use in racing classes that require SFI certification
- Choose precision CNC-machined 1045 billet steel for maximum strength and durability or 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction for weight reduction and excellent heat dissipation
- Aluminum flywheels feature forged heat treated steel ring gears and replaceable 1045 steel friction surface attached with high-grade fasteners
- CAD designed to provide optimum performance and reliability
- Available in Internal, External, or Zero (Neutral) balanced versions
- Applications offered for a wide variety of engines
|Application||Chevrolet Big Block|
|Center Bore (Register Diameter)||2.486"|
|Engine||Chevy Big Block V8|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
- Blanchard ground steel insert for 11 inch aluminum flywheels with 20 insert bolt holes$107.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.