Hays Billet Aluminum Flywheel, 1970-90 Chevy Big Block
Hays billet aluminum SFI approved flywheel, 6061 T-6, CHEV, BB 454 1970-90, External Balance, 153T, 1045 SFP, with early design bolt-on counter weight
$437.36 Holleydays Price
Starting at $39 a month with Learn More
- SFI-approved – legal for use in racing classes that require SFI certification
- Choose precision CNC-machined 1045 billet steel for maximum strength and durability or 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction for weight reduction and excellent heat dissipation
- Aluminum flywheels feature forged heat treated steel ring gears and replaceable 1045 steel friction surface attached with high-grade fasteners
- CAD designed to provide optimum performance and reliability
- Available in Internal, External, or Zero (Neutral) balanced versions
- Applications offered for a wide variety of engines
|Application||Chevrolet Big Block|
|Center Bore (Register Diameter)||2.486"|
|Engine||Chevy Big Block|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.