Hays Billet Aluminum SFI Certified Flywheel - Big Block Chevrolet
1991-1997 454-502 Big Block Chevrolet, External Balance, 153-tooth, 1045 SFP, with bolt-on counter weight
$514.95 Your Price
Starting at $46 a month with Learn More
- SFI-approved – legal for use in racing classes that require SFI certification
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction for weight reduction and excellent heat dissipation
- Aluminum flywheels feature forged heat treated steel ring gears and replaceable 1045 steel friction surface attached with high-grade fasteners
- CAD designed to provide optimum performance and reliability
- For externally balanced engines
|Application||Chevrolet Big Block|
|Center Bore (Register Diameter)||2.486"|
|Engine||Chevy Big Block|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
- Blanchard ground steel insert for 11 inch aluminum flywheels with 20 insert bolt holes$101.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.