Hays Billet Steel Flywheel, 1969-78 Big Block Ford
Hays billet steel SFI approved flywheel, 1969-78 Big Block Ford 429-460, Zero Balance, 31 LB, 176-tooth
$285.26 Holleydays Price
Starting at $26 a month with Learn More
- SFI-approved – legal for use in racing classes that require SFI certification
- Choose precision CNC-machined 1045 billet steel for maximum strength and durability or 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction for weight reduction and excellent heat dissipation
- Aluminum flywheels feature forged heat treated steel ring gears and replaceable 1045 steel friction surface attached with high-grade fasteners
- CAD designed to provide optimum performance and reliability
- Zero (Neutral) balanced versions
|# of Teeth||176|
|Application||Big Block Ford|
|Center Bore (Register Diameter)||2.498"|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.